Take the time to write to your child once a year. Perhaps as a summary at the end of each year or on every birthday. Write your memories, times spent together, highlights of the year, achievements, friendships and holidays. Tell your hopes and dreams, and include your favourite photo. Over the years create the most special gift they will receive on their 21st birthday. A present money can’t buy, but the richest gift of them all. Their story in your handwriting, keeping memories alive as the years go by. Featuring one page to place a photo and three lines pages to journal from 1 to 21 years.
Write To Me began in 2009 with $400. An Art Director and Account Manager coming together to create a handmade journal business with a vision to one day be able to produce a range of linen covered journals in beautiful colours and classic embossed titles.
A movement that captures life stories told in handwriting, because when someone is gone and you can hold their handwriting in your hands, it is like a piece of them remains physically with you. You can run your hands over the letters they have created, memories will come flooding back with the ability to retell and relive stories with moments that meant so much. No moment is ordinary. Write down the now so it can be remembered for all the tomorrows.
- Beautiful linen hard cover, case bound with a gold embossed title and spine.
- Features one page to place a photo and three lined pages for writing for each year, from 1 to 21 years.
- 120gsm paper stock internal pages.(FSC)
- 96 pages.
- Journal measures 230mm x 190mm.
- Illustrated end papers.
- We recommend photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos.
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia.
- Write To Me own the copyright of this journal.