It's not one, or two BUT FIVE sweet colours we know you're BABES will LOVE! Who wouldn't love something SWEET to end the year!
We'll Mama we have got you covered, with bowls to brighten the every day!
We've got Musk Stick, Wizz Fizz, Fairy Floss, Fruit Tingle, Bubble Gum.
What's your fave?
Remember once they're gone, THEY'RE GONE!
Starting solids? Wild Indiana's purposefully designed Silicone Bowl Set is perfect for this new and exciting milestone!
This set includes 1x silicone bowl and 1x silicone spoon.
- A suction capped bowl base - so you don't wear the food mama!
- A full silicone spoon - That clips in to the bowl! Perfect for travel or just ease of storage! Genius, right?
- Shaped with purpose to help your little one learn to feed themselves.
- Rounded sides that help get all those last bits of food, that you tirelessly prepared.
- Completely BPA free, FDA approved silicone.
- No 'take apart components' that can go mouldy - eww!
- Microwave and dishwasher safe - who has time for hand washing anyway?
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
Wild Indiana bowls suction to clean and dry sealed surfaces. So think things like your non-porous plastic high chair tray, or a glass table top, a smooth stone bench top and some sealed wooden surfaces.
The bowl needs to be pressed down on to the surface to ensure air pockets are removed from underneath so the suction engages.
Keep these things in mind and you're good to go!
Wild Indiana was inspired by the idea of creating a clutter free home by designing a minimalistic range of products that are not only safe and stylish, but that help with the development of your little loves.
Their gorgeous range features silicone baby bowls, play gyms, teething toys and dummy clips, all designed by founder Laura, who creates each piece from her home studio in Sydney, Australia.
Microwave and dishwasher safe.
All of Wild Indiana's products are made with the utmost care for your little ones but of course, they should always be assembled and used under adult supervision. Fox and Roo and Wild Indiana take no responsibility for accidents or injuries, and the product should not be used in any way other than intended and directed.