Cubes are the most basic children’s toy. First, a child simply learns to hold a cube in his hand, then to break towers built by mom, then to build towers of his own, and later even more – he or she builds big cities, inhabited by imaginary heroes. Cubes are a “must-have” toy for children from 6 months to 7 years old.
These cubes have been painted with the most beautiful deep earth colors: burgundy, terra, clay, mustard, olive, night, tale, sky, deep forest and grass.
Sharp corners have been removed from each cube by hand, so when a parent accidentally steps on a toy, it will not hurt - as much! And we do not cover toys with lacquer, so the cubes do not split and it is more convenient for children to build with them.
The toy is carved and painted by hand in a small family workshop in Russia.
How to play:
- Build an amphitheater/a stadium/an arena and show a performance to the audience
- Build the highest tower possible, then pretend to be a wind and try to blow it away
- Build skittles and play bowling
- Build different figures: a circle, a triangle, a heart, a crown, a snowflake etc.
- Imagine that cubes are color pixels and draw with them
- Build a tower with all 20 cubes from the set
- Build a house for an ostrich or a crocodile
- Build together in turns by adding one cube at a time
Dimensions 20х16х4 cm
Raduga Grez (translation: Rainbow Dreams) is a Russian family owned brand specialising in creating unique and sustainable handmade wooden toys for little dreamers. Raduga Grez’s designs are inspired by nature and the world’s beauty, and are intended to take the young imaginative mind on an engaging journey through interactive play.