Our Woodland Counting Puzzle includes 10 x 3 piece puzzles packaged in a beautiful box. The puzzle pieces themselves are made of recycled materials and are premium quality for durability and longevity.
This earth-friendly puzzle will help your child identify numbers and recognise the number words by sight, supporting early numeracy and literacy.
The eye-catching ombre backgrounds offer a subtle prompt as to which pieces go together, allowing children to self-correct.
The beautiful illustrations are by Australian artist, Amanda Borchers, and feature the gorgeous and woodland flora and fauna. The Modern Monty range of products purposefully highlight the beauty of our natural world to prompt conversations about nature and hopefully to help nurture little conservationists.
Modern Monty started out hand-making toys but has now evolved to create a range of luxe, boutique, educational toys, puzzles and games.
Classic toys and educational products have been reimagined to encourage a deep connection with the natural world, from a young age. Modern Monty believes it's important for children to learn about and appreciate nature.
• Recommended for ages 3+ years old
• Supervision required for children under 3 years old
• Designed and illustrated in Australia .
• Made ethically in China in an environmentally responsible manner
• Puzzles include: 1 deer, 2 foxes, 3 acorns, 4 owls, 5 pine trees, 6 berries, 7 rabbits, 8 leaves, 9 toadstools & 10 pinecones.