Lolo is a cheeky, brave dragon that comes from Feathertop Mountain in Victoria, Australia, where he loves flying super fast, going on adventures and eating as many flowers as he can find!.
Unlike any other dragon, Lolo gets its baby-pink and mint-green colours from food colouring and is free of paints and harmful chemicals so your little one can chew and play without concerns about their safety.
Lolo was designed with no holes to eliminate the risk of mold growing inside and discourage the accumulation of dirt. Lolo will keep your little one engaged during bath time, and make it more enjoyable for the both of you!
Cuddly and squishy, Lolo is every child’s favourite, with smooth edges and soft textures he's always ready for new adventures and to help you sooth that teething monster!
Mini Lolo had a dream of creating a toy that could become that friend you can rely on. An all around toy that would tag along in every adventure, but also help out during the hard times. Most importantly, a toy that was safe for babies, toddlers, and the environment.
Mini Lolo toys are made from 100% natural rubber, free of paints, nasty toxins and chemicals. They are sealed, with no holes so no stagnant water or saliva can get inside, so no mould can grow. And every detail has been designed to safely engage and soothe your bub with fun and style!
• Supervision required for children under 3 years old.
• Mini Lolo toys are 100% free of plastic and come in a cotton reusable pouch which makes them fantastic eco-friendly toys.
• Designed for tiny hands to hold and squish.
• Soft yet very strong to chew on and relieve sore gums
• No squeaky noise. Lolo won't overstimulate your child's senses
• Made of 100% natural rubber, safe and very easy to clean
• Free of BPA , Phtalates, PVC and Nistrosamines
• No holes: enjoy bath time with no risk of nasty mould growing inside
• Complies with US Toys Safety Standards (ASTM F963 ), European Standards (EN71-123,12) and Australian and New Zealand toy safety regulations (AS/NZS ISO 8124.1:2002).