Made with natural rubber and a polyester/cotton blend lining, the boots are waterproof and have a high grip sole unit for your adventurous young ones.
The boots are packaged in a beautiful, classic box.
Upper / Sole: 100% Rubber
Lining / Insock: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
Sizing: EU19 to EU30
We recommend sizing up to allow for growth and winter socks.
Please read and follow the care instructions - these are included in the box.
Jamie Kay was born in 2013 out of founder Jamie's longing to find a gorgeous cot blanket for her second son. A year later, those blankets were gracing the beautifully styled rooms of Jamie Kay customers from all over the world.
From cot blankets, to stonewashed linen made from french flax to the purest organic cotton baby clothing and merino wool, each Jamie Kay piece is designed from their studio in New Zealand and carefully considered to ensure their designs are not just exquisite but the quality is outstanding and perfect for your little ones.
Their garments are crafted with the loving hands of their team in India & China during their ethical production process ensuring all organic cotton is GOTS certified. Jamie Kay garments are coloured with Oeko certified dyes and arrive to your door safe & ready to be loved.
Please see attached photo size guide.
GUMBOOT CARE GUIDE We hope you will love wearing your handcrafted Jamie Kay rubber gumboots.
Please read and keep these instructions for future reference.
CARE & STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS • Rinse or wipe clean your gumboots after wearing, with cold mild soapy water.
• Do not use solvents or soak boots.
• Leave gumboots to dry naturally, away from sunlight or artificial heat sources.
• Do not store boots while damp, folded or creased.
• Please store in a cool, dry location.
• Blooming - occasionally you may notice a white powdery “bloom” on your gumboots. This is a common natural process that can occur in certain conditions on high quality rubber. It will not affect the performance or durability of your gumboots.
Sole wear can increase the risk of slipping, as can exposure to solvents, oils and animal fats, which can swell the rubber.