New, from the Hevea team, the Bumi Bébé fish teether is made of pure, natural rubber and is completely plastic free, making it ideal for teething babies. The one-piece design has no cracks or joints, preventing the build-up of bacteria and mould.
Made from 100% natural rubber, the Bumi Bébé fish-shaped soothing toy is soft to the touch, and light and easy to hold and chew for even the tiniest hands and mouths. It is thoughtfully designed to encourage your baby’s sensation of touch as well as stimulate their development of vision. In addition to this perfect combination of cuteness and functionality, the Bumi Bébé soothing toy is sustainable and biodegradable, making it the perfect choice for your baby and the environment.
- Made of natural rubber and coloured with FDA approved pigments
- BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Nitrosamine free
- Very soft yet the resilience of rubber ensures durability
- Two textures to massage baby’s sore gums and provide tactile exploration
- Fish tail reaches the back gums or teeth
- Hygienic one-piece construction prevents the accumulation of bacteria and dirt
- Lightweight, sized perfectly for baby’s hands, easy to grasp and hold
HEVEA is not just a brand; it’s a story with its own purpose. The HEVEA story is about how we want to leave fingerprints on the world – a fingerprint showing that we strive to do better, to create a more mindful way of taking care of the planet we leave for future generations. HEVEA is inquisitive. We test, try and make tangible efforts to link sustainable thinking with aesthetic design. We are constantly developing, and we always allow the best ideas to guide us, even though we seldom know where they are going to lead. HEVEA is more than what meets the eye. We are innovators in natural rubber, in design, in ways to work together, in processes and in distribution.
Safety is paramount! Please monitor use.