A trusty sidekick for all good day trips.
Babies come with a lot of stuff to cart around, and our Day tripper is up for the task. Featuring a practical, user-friendly size that holds 8-10x of our cloth nappies, this wet bag is roomy enough to throw all of the essentials in (think nappies, wipes and change mats), plus it also makes a great library bag, toy bag or swimming bag. Like it's big sibling the Overnighter, the Day tripper wet bag boasts two separate compartments to keep clean and dirty things apart with ease. Fill it up and focus on enjoying a day out with baby.
Designed in Byron Bay, Australia.
Inspiring a sustainable parenting movement, one nappy at a time.
A baby will go through 2500+ disposable nappies in their first year of life alone. Each nappy can sit in landfill for up to 500 years.
This is not a legacy that we want to leave our children. EcoNaps is our reusable, cloth-nappy alternative to single-use nappies. Econaps is more than just a cloth nappy brand, it’s a catalyst for positive change in the world.
• Wash: Warm machine wash at 40-60 degrees with detergent.
• Dry: Air dry wet bag or use a clothes/tumble dryer on low.
• Generously sized: Measures 40cm wide x 28cm high with a 14cm flat base to fit 8-10 cloth nappies.
• Separate compartments: Our Day Tripper and Overnighter wet bags feature two separate compartments for wet & dry use.
• Flat base: Features a pod-style flat bottom base making it easy to stack ‘em up and stand up anywhere.
• Odour resistant: Secure zippable pocket closures keep soiled items contained and smell-free until you get home.
• Australian design: Our premium quality wet bags are hand designed with love and care in Byron Bay, Australia.
• Outer fabric: Waterproof and breathable polyester with heat-bonded TPU laminate to prevent leaks.
• Zipper: Premium YKK zipper for strength and durability.
• Our wet bag fabrics are OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certified and contain no harmful chemicals.