1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world! These dolls are handmade with love under fair trade conditions, from premium cotton.
Birthday: August 2nd
I live in the spectacular mountains where I romp with my twin sister and all our friends in our herd. I’m a laughing llama! Sharing a joke with one of my buds like you is the best. I’m also a loyal llama so you can always count on me. Let’s be lifelong friends and LOL all day!
Favourite Quote: “Be nice first.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
Standard = 20 inches / 50.8cm
Little = 13 inches / 33 cm
- Hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
There's nothing we love more than being parents. We think nurturing our three children is the most important, rewarding and sometimes challenging job in the world! With a background in health, we recognize the crucial role nutrition plays in a child's development. As parents, we believe all children should have enough food to eat and the opportunity to thrive, so when we saw a documentary on the devastating impact of childhood hunger on millions of children around the world, it inspired us to help. On that day, we decided to start a company whose purpose is to help improve the lives of children and to make a difference. We created cuddle+kind because we wanted to make beautiful hand-knit dolls that help feed children. So for every cuddle+kind doll sold, we give 10 meals to children in need.
Safety certified for newborn & up.