BIBS Couture is the newest pacifier in the BIBS family. It completes the modern pacifier assortment with an anatomically shaped nipple of highest quality in a premium design.
This nipple shape gives the least pressure on jaw, gums and teeth and comes in both soft natural rubber latex and silicone. It is recommended for children from 0-36 months. The shape of the lightweight shield leaves the nose free and facilitates easy breathing. All in a cute butterfly design.
The beautiful lightweight shield has round and soft edges that allows the pacifier to sit comfortably on the baby’s face. The air holes in the shield leaves the nose free and facilitates optimal airflow around the sensitive area around the child’s mouth.
- Anatomically shaped nipple for the optimal conditions for baby’s jaw and gums.
- The nipple is produced from latex.
- The pacifiers are made of the highest quality and are 100 percent free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- The shield is made of Polypropylene (PP) which is a light and durable plastic material.
- Available in size 1 & 2.
- Size 1 & 2 is suitable for newborns.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
The popular and iconic BIBS dummy is designed and made in Denmark. BIBS dummies have a 100% natural rubber teat, and are also 100% BPA, PVC & Phthalates free.
The classic round shape and the available size options make for the perfect dummy for babies from newborn onwards. The dummy's shield is designed in a way so it curves away from the face and doesn't cause irritation to babies skin, and the cherry teat makes for an ideal dummy for breastfed and formula fed bubs alike.
BIBS dummies have also been independently laboratory tested to ensure they meet the stringent Australian and European safety standards.
BIBS Dummies meet Australia Safety standards (AS2432-1991) and European safety standard (EN1400). Each dummy is supplied with care information printed within the box. Please read and follow all information carefully.
- When receiving your dummies, sterilise by immersing in boiled water for 5 minutes. Before each use, the dummy should be sterilised shortly by pouring boiling water over it.
- As the dummy has a vented nipple, liquid will penetrate into it - when the dummy has cooled, the water can be pressed out of the nipple to ensure hygiene.
- Do not place the dummy in a steriliser of any kind, as the steriliser may become too hot and cause the dummy to bubble.
- Always use dummy with supervision.
- Silicone pacifiers should likewise be poured with boiling water and be let to soak for approx. 5 min. Silicone can be microwave sterilized.
- Dummies are recommended to be discarded every 4-6 weeks due to safety and hygienic reasons.
Inspect dummy before use and discard if worn.
- If you are using a dummy chain, please ensure it meets safety certification EN12586.