In a market with many pacifiers to choose from, it can be confusing. Parenting is a great journey.
However, this journey can also be stressful for new parents who are unsure about which products are the best fit for their baby.
When it comes to nipples no size or shape is right or wrong because all babies are different. When using a pacifier, it's important to try out different shapes and sizes to find the perfect fit for your baby.
This is why we launched the BIBS Try-it-Collection.
In the collection, you will have a pacifier from our 4 different categories with a selection of all our nipple types (Round, Symmetrically and Anatomically) and materials (Natural Rubber Latex and Silicone).
- Colour (Size 1 - Natural rubber latex)
- De Lux (Size 1 - Silicone)
- Couture (Size 1 - Natural rubber latex)
- Supreme (Size 1 - Silicone)
For you and your baby to test and find your preferred BIBS pacifier.
The popular and iconic BIBS dummy is designed and made in Denmark. BIBS dummies have a 100% natural rubber teat, and are also 100% BPA, PVC & Phthalates free.
The classic round shape and the available size options make for the perfect dummy for babies from newborn onwards. The dummy's shield is designed in a way so it curves away from the face and doesn't cause irritation to babies skin, and the cherry teat makes for an ideal dummy for breastfed and formula fed bubs alike.
BIBS dummies have also been independently laboratory tested to ensure they meet the stringent Australian and European safety standards.
BIBS Dummies meet Australia Safety standards (AS2432-1991) and European safety standard (EN1400). Each dummy is supplied with care information printed within the box. Please read and follow all information carefully.
- When receiving your dummies, sterilise by immersing in boiled water for 5 minutes. Before each use, the dummy should be sterilised shortly by pouring boiling water over it.
- As the dummy has a vented nipple, liquid will penetrate into it - when the dummy has cooled, the water can be pressed out of the nipple to ensure hygiene.
- Do not place the dummy in a steriliser of any kind, as the steriliser may become too hot and cause the dummy to bubble.
- Avoid placing the dummy in direct sunlight and heat, as this may weaken the natural latex.
- Do not store the dummies in disinfectant or sterilising liquid, which can affect it's durability.
- Always use dummy with supervision.
- Dummies are recommended to be discarded every 4-6 weeks due to safety and hygienic reasons.
Inspect dummy before use and discard if worn.
- If you are using a dummy chain, please ensure it meets safety certification EN12586.