Back in stock in the new Twin Packs!
Size 1 - suitable from newborn to 6 months.
BIBS Dummies are a classic round dummy in a timeless design, designed and made in Denmark.
The nipple is equipped with a vent hole, letting out the air to make the nipple shape naturally like the breast. The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. The rubber is a natural material – colour variations may occur. The shield is made of polypropylene (PP) – a very light plastic material with a high strength and is extremely wear-resisting.
BIBS Dummies are available in a beautiful colour palette to suit all tastes and styles, our current stock of colours is as shown.
Nipple shape: 100% Natural Rubber 'Cherry' shaped nipple like mother’s breast, the favourite pacifier for most children.
Material/size: Natural rubber latex size 1, 2 and 3. Size 1 & 2 are suitable from birth.
Trend: Inspired by baby fashion of the season – always in the most popular colours to match the outfit.
Function: Claimed by Midwifes to support natural breastfeeding caused by the length and shape of the nipple.
Design: Iconic round lightweight shield, with a visible gathering.
Safety & Care: Compliant with the highest of safety standards.
Quality: Designed and made in Denmark.
The popular and iconic BIBS dummy is designed and made in Denmark. BIBS dummies have a 100% natural rubber teat, and are also 100% BPA, PVC & Phthalates free.
The classic round shape and the available size options make for the perfect dummy for babies from newborn onwards. The dummy's shield is designed in a way so it curves away from the face and doesn't cause irritation to babies skin, and the cherry teat makes for an ideal dummy for breastfed and formula fed bubs alike.
BIBS dummies have also been independently laboratory tested to ensure they meet the stringent Australian and European safety standards.
BIBS Dummies meet Australia Safety standards (AS2432-1991) and European safety standard (EN1400). Each dummy is supplied with care information printed within the box. Please read and follow all information carefully.
- When receiving your dummies, sterilise by immersing in boiled water for 5 minutes. Before each use, the dummy should be sterilised shortly by pouring boiling water over it.
- As the dummy has a vented nipple, liquid will penetrate into it - when the dummy has cooled, the water can be pressed out of the nipple to ensure hygiene.
- Do not place the dummy in a steriliser of any kind, as the steriliser may become too hot and cause the dummy to bubble.
- Avoid placing the dummy in direct sunlight and heat, as this may weaken the natural latex.
- Do not store the dummies in disinfectant or sterilising liquid, which can affect it's durability.
- Always use dummy with supervision.
- Dummies are recommended to be discarded every 4-6 weeks due to safety and hygienic reasons.
Inspect dummy before use and discard if worn.
- If you are using a dummy chain, please ensure it meets safety certification EN12586.