The Boheme pacifier is inspired by the modern bohemian style. With its natural elements and organic silhouette Boheme appears in a fresh, creative, and aesthetic design.
The round nipple promotes a similar tongue placement and sucking technique when breastfeeding, since the round shape allows the sides of the tongue to elevate and cup around the nipple, just like it does during breastfeeding.
The nipple is equipped with a valve, letting out air when the baby closes down on the nipple thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby's oral cavity.
The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. Since natural rubber latex is a natural material, colour variation may occur.
The round lightweight shield faces away from the sensitive and delicate skin around the baby's mouth to ensure minimum contact with the baby's nose and mouth, which means less chance of moisture build-up from saliva that can cause rashes and sore spots.
The shield comes in one size no matter the nipple size.
The shield is made of 100% food-safe material
Our experience is that the following sizes are the general and therefore also our common recommendation.
- Size 2: 6+ months
Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
We develop our products with the greatest consideration for the planet and for the children who will inherit it.
The popular and iconic BIBS dummy is designed and made in Denmark. BIBS dummies have a 100% natural rubber teat, and are also 100% BPA, PVC & Phthalates free.
The classic round shape and the available size options make for the perfect dummy for babies from newborn onwards. The dummy's shield is designed in a way so it curves away from the face and doesn't cause irritation to babies skin, and the cherry teat makes for an ideal dummy for breastfed and formula fed bubs alike.
BIBS dummies have also been independently laboratory tested to ensure they meet the stringent Australian and European safety standards.
BIBS Dummies meet Australia Safety standards (AS2432-1991) and European safety standard (EN1400). Each dummy is supplied with care information printed within the box. Please read and follow all information carefully.
- When receiving your dummies, sterilise by immersing in boiled water for 5 minutes. Before each use, the dummy should be sterilised shortly by pouring boiling water over it.
- As the dummy has a vented nipple, liquid will penetrate into it - when the dummy has cooled, the water can be pressed out of the nipple to ensure hygiene.
- Do not place the dummy in a steriliser of any kind, as the steriliser may become too hot and cause the dummy to bubble.
- Always use dummy with supervision.
- Dummies are recommended to be discarded every 4-6 weeks due to safety and hygienic reasons.
Inspect dummy before use and discard if worn.
- If you are using a dummy chain, please ensure it meets safety certification EN12586.